MULTI-THRIVE’s memorandum of incorporation has been structured to ensure the continuation of our VISION in the following way.
OBJECTS OF COMPANY
THE OBJECTS OF THE COMPANY ARE:
As per the Ninth Schedule to the INCOME TAX ACT of 1962, Section 30 for approved PBA’s (public benefit activities) MULTI-THRIVE has been established to undertake actives that support the following two PBA’s
- programmes addressing needs in education provision, learning, teaching, training, curriculum support at schools, preschools or educational institutions;
- educational enrichment, academic support, supplementary tuition or outreach programmes for the poor and needy.
THE OBJECTS OF THE COMPANY WILL BE ACHIEVED BY:
These objectives are recorded in the established memorandum of incorporation of MULTI-THRIVE NPC
- working with recognised experts in the educational field to develop multilingual whole brain education frameworks (curricula, programmes and enrichment programmes and products), and ensuring frameworks are suitable for any age, gender, religion, culture or social standing;
- establishing collaborative relationships with schools, the National and Provincial Departments of Education, educational institutions and other relevant bodies to enable effective provisioning of the frameworks to learners, educators, parents, guardians, community and business leaders;
- making frameworks available to everyone, everywhere through effective dissemination of multichannel environments, (online portals, kiosks, mobile applications, devices, retail stores, print media, distributors, consultants and other relevant means);
- ensuring frameworks are consistently improved upon through monitoring and evaluation processes, creating and identifying useful information and research directions from summative and evaluative monitoring processes;
- setting up training/coaching centres which provide training and implementation workshops on the frameworks to educators, parents, guardians, community and business leaders and other relevant bodies; and
- establishing smart branding, awareness campaigns and sponsorship programs to promote whole brain education initiatives enabling all people to use their full brain capabilities effectively.